Totally Tae Kwon Do
The Free Global Tae Kwon Do Magazine
keywords:totallytkd, totally, taekwondomag, magazine, times, itf, wtf, tae, kwon, do, taekwon, taekwondo, Taekwon-Do, tae kwon do, tkd, Martial, Arts, Fitness , self. Defence, international, world, kukkiwon, federation, ukgt, ukitf, ustf, korean, korea, academy, tkd power, rayners, uk,usa, ct, tn, me, karate, kickboxing, kung, fu, judo, jujitsu, wtf, ukgt, ukta, uktf, impact, tagb, gtuk, imperial, gti, anslow,ukitf, bit, puma, gtuk, ustf
Anyone can submit articles for the magazine, you donít have to be well known or even have written anything before; club instructors, students of the art, press officers for associations or clubs. Just ensure you read the submission guidelines to ensure your articles are sent correctly and okay to publish.
Why Write An Article?
Apart from doing your part for the Tae Kwon Do world as a whole, those that submit articles gain the following benefits:
- Authors of accepted articles* receive the issue they are in for FREE
- Writers, who also hold a subscription gain credits towards a FREE yearly subscription
- Regular Writers** receive a years subscription to the magazine FREE.
You can submit anything thatís related to Tae Kwon Do, such as:
- Articles on aspects of training
- Articles on patterns, sparring or destruction
- Articles on Stretching, Fitness or conditioning
- Articles on health, nutrition or well being
- Interviews with instructors, masters or students
- History related articles
- Articles on exercises
- Self Defence articles
- Technical articles (i.e. How toÖ.)
- Black belt essays/thesis
- Competition reports, results and photos*
- Seminar reports and photos*
- Grading Results*
- News Items*
- Book, DVD and film reviews
- Your own views on things TKD!
- Letters & emails*
- Profiles of your school or teacher
* A free issue or subscription doesnt include any item marked with an asterix*.
** A regular writer is a person who submits 6 or more articles per year